Thank you to Humans Are Weird for forwarding an award of his over to me, the Reader Appreciation Award. I grinned like an idiot when I saw that I was on the list, because this guy writes one of my favourite blogs. You should probably get over there if you at all like any sort of quality reading material. I don’t so that’s why I don’t follow him… Not really, I read all of his things.
The award rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Attach the icon to your site.
3. Answer the questions.
And I assume nominate some other bloggers who you appreciate for writing their posts!
- Your favorite color? – Blue. Like everything in my wardrobe.
- Your favorite animal? – just cats / kittens.
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink? – Anything awful for me: orange juice, coca-cola, Lemon Lime and Bitters….
- Facebook or Twitter? – Maybe Facebook, I don’t go on twitter much.
- Your favorite pattern? – Um. I don’t like looking at patterns. They mess me up. (in a completely non-messy way)
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – I like them both equally. The pain of having to find something someone will like takes away from the whole debacle.
- Your favorite number? – 46 my friend, 46.
- Your favorite day of the week? – All days are currently the same to me, but potentially Monday’s because that’s when my boyfriend has the day off work and gets to play with me.
- Your favorite flower? – Blue-bells / foxxgloves. Though I admire them from behind a window.
- What is your passion? – Writing, having a safe place to live, my relationship. And also food. Not the fancy kind, but the tasty kind that goes in my mouth easy. Pretty much.
And my wonderful nominees whose blogs I’m glad they write:
My questions for you:
– Do you watch television?
– Who is your favourite author?
– Do you like 80’s movies?
– What social issue bothers you?
– What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
– How do you like your eggs?
– When did you discover blogging?
– Why do like to blog?
So I guess that’s it! I’m sorry if I haven’t nominated you, I appreciate everyone I follow for posting their content every week, but I thought today I’d thank these specific bloggers. Thank you again Humans Are Weird!
In other quick news, I re-wrote the part I lost of my NaNoWriMo novel, and have been writing more parts today. I should hit my goal tomorrow, and after that I’ll put up a new post on here. Jess x